More and more businesses are using the mobile marketing model for easier and faster business procurement.
WhatsApp marketing is one of the common yet new trends happening. Mobile number lists are available, and you can use a business number to promote any real estate deal.
Your real estate business might be a late runner in the race where e-marketing is considered the long-term player.
- Audience: The biggest purpose of using WhatsApp marketing is that you get the potential to expand on your reach. You can target a larger range of audiences and inspire and encourage them to buy a property. You can even share the details of your projects to more people. This helps to spread your message in the market as text forwards are shared which gets you more potential buyers.
Consider that you have a phone number exclusively for your business and you send out bulk messages from your local database. Based on your messages, people will come down to inquire. If they bring along their friends, you can also collect new numbers while on the go.
- Reliability: Real estate software helps save money as it provides more reliable results than the standard marketing material. Unlike emails and snail-mail where data has more chances of getting lost in multi-level transactions, WhatsApp comes as a boon as the messages are neither lost nor missed.
When you are using WhatsApp for marketing you know for sure that your data is going to reach your customer – no matter what. You are directly in touch with the customers and technology is a reliable marketing resource.
How does it work?
Where major transactions are manual and off-line, marketing has taken benefit from the technological rainfall.
- Word of Mouth: Once you start marketing via WhatsApp, you are spreading awareness regarding the property or your offers. More people want to take part from good properties or a better deal. Soon, this will help in spreading the word around about your brokerage.
Real Estate is one field where word of mouth and referrals are important. A lot of potential buyers keep visiting and they share their experience with their acquaintances.
- Short and simple: You don’t need an extensive marketing plan and lots of pictures and write-ups when you are doing a WhatsApp marketing campaign. Remember, you are using the service so it has to be concise and to be the point. Messages that are too long will be ignored. Simple pictures, and more details and sticking to the point yields less hassle and more input.
Real Estate agents can save a lot of money on physical marketing because you get to avoid physical factors that are essential. Using simple marketing language and images does the trick and you can circulate them as much as you want without having to pay a penny extra.
While using a messaging service as a mode of marketing, we also need to know what benefits we are yielding out of this:
- Low Cost: You can forget all the distress of having to prepare extensive marketing material and the cost that is involved. No one could have ever imagined how text messages could have revolutionized the way business is done.
Gone are the days of only using flyers and brochures. You can reach out to more people, with efficient marketing strategies at a low budget and get terrific results.
- Target Audience: The biggest purpose of WhatsApp marketing is to maintain connectivity with clients. Potential customers and first-time property buyers are double-minded as they will have a lot of questions and apprehensions. Through WhatsApp marketing and online availability, you are making your business available to customers. Potential buyers are looking for instant replies and quick results when they are looking to buy or rent a property.
WhatsApp Marketing has enabled real estate agents and brokers to reach greater heights than ever. Lots of Real Estate Agencies have benefited from this and more companies are using the WhatsApp marketing approach to grow their business and client base.