The Block Party team recently launched onlyl.ink, which is a way for agents to convert their social media audience into leads right within Instagram and other social networks. Block Party’s hugely successful Open House Sign-in App helps agents digitize open houses but the pandemic has resulted in far fewer open house lead opportunities for agents. Onlyl.ink is a social media “link in bio” tool so agents can make the most of their digital efforts whether or not they’re hosting in-person open houses!
Ajay Pondicherry, a co-founder at Block Party, shared more information about onlyl.ink and why every agent needs this tool within their Instagram profile.
Q: Please share a quick overview of Only Link- onlyl.ink
With Block Party’s free onlyl.ink tool real estate agents can embed listings, lead capture, and other interactive content right into their Instagram profile (and it works for Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc).
Importantly for agents, onlyl.ink meets real estate advertising guidelines with the ability to configure specific broker, license, title, and disclosures, all without sacrificing the design and marketing effectiveness.
Q: How does it help agents convert their social media into real leads?
The listing content that agents can use in their onlyl.ink, has powerful lead capture forms with the following features:
– can be sync’d to 2000+ CRMs and marketing apps (infinite lead nurturing possibilities)
– built-in lead verification (no more dialing fake numbers)
– and pulls in rich background info for leads (kinda creepy, but hot dang it’s effective)
Also onlyl.ink features prominent, one-tap call/text/email actions for prospects to easily get in touch with agents.
All of the above activities are tracked within the app’s analytics because you only manage what you measure.
Q: Share step by step how the agents will utilize the app?
Step 1: Creating an onlyl.ink username that matches your brand and/or existing social media handles.
Step 2: Adding content (your brand graphics/photos/logos) and links (listings, IDX search, CMA, first time homebuyer course, whatever agents want to promote)
Step 3: Publishing onlyl.ink on Instagram (or another social platform). From there, agents can mention “link in bio” on posts/stories where the onlyl.ink has relevant content.
That’s how an agent’s Instagram audience can take the next step towards working with an agent in real life.
Q: Why does Only Link stand out from the competition?
– onlyl.ink is free
– It’s the only “link in bio” built specifically for real estate agents
– It meets real estate advertising guidelines. We’ve tested it with compliance experts who used the strictest states rules.
– It integrates leads with the tools that agents already use in their marketing workflow (and thousands more CRMs and marketing tools)
As the founder of the successful Block Party App, why did you expand into Only Link?
With COVID19, we shifted away from Open House tech to building digital real estate marketing tools with a focus on mobile consumers.
– Social media marketing features have always been on our roadmap because we believe social media is the new real estate sphere of influence. Particularly Instagram, which has been embraced rapidly by agents. We saw that Instagram marketing had mixed results because agents can’t include links in their content…so we fast tracked onlyl.ink to solve that.
A few reviews:
I absolutely love this app and will be telling others about it. The app is very user friendly and I try to incorporate the link in all my posts.
Courtney Dennison – Coldwell Banker – Hawaii
You’re just amazing with this excellent tool – I’m really amazed by what you’ve been doing so far.
Wendy Johnson – Exit Lone Star Realty – San Antonio, TX
Coolest app for real estate. Period!
Frederick Hubig – District Real Estate – Washington DC