Podcasting is an exciting and rapidly growing medium, that can be a fun place to show your personality. For real estate agents, podcasting provides a range of potential benefits to starting your own show. From establishing credibility to reaching new clients, podcasts offer endless opportunities for real estate professionals to build their businesses.
Real estate agent podcasts provide a unique audio format that allows you to share your knowledge and experiences with a wide audience. It also gives you a chance to show a lot more personality and tell more stories than you normally can online. Plus, it’s an excellent way to bring on other guests from the real estate industry that you may want to partner with.
Establish Credibility with Your Audience
Podcasts are an excellent way for real estate agents to establish credibility with their target audience. With a podcast, you can showcase your knowledge in the field and demonstrate that you are an expert in your field by having conversations with other experienced professionals in the industry. Additionally, podcasts provide a great platform to share success stories from current and past clients. You can use these stories to highlight the positive experiences they have had working with you and your team
- Sharing expert knowledge and insights: By having conversations with other experienced professionals in the industry and sharing your own knowledge and insights, you can demonstrate your expertise and establish yourself as a thought leader in the field. A personal favorite on our AgentDrive show is to bring on other people with unique insights to pair with your own predictions and market analysis.
- Sharing success stories: Sharing success stories from current and past clients is always important, and your podcast is a great way to highlight the positive experiences they have had working with you and your team.
- Bringing on guests: Inviting guests on your podcast who are experts in their field or who have had success in the real estate industry can help you establish credibility by association. It’s a lot easier for listeners to believe you’re an expert when you have someone they already respect or is impressive on your show. A lot of real estate agents like bringing on other local professionals to talk about local news and developments, as well.
- Providing valuable content: By consistently providing valuable, informative content on your podcast, you can establish yourself as a reliable source of information and build credibility with your listeners.
- Building relationships: Podcasting provides an opportunity for real estate agents to build relationships with potential partners and other professionals in the industry. By having open, honest conversations with these individuals, you can establish yourself as a trusted and respected member of the community.
Free Advertising Opportunities
Podcasts also provide free advertising opportunities for real estate agents. By having your podcast featured on popular platforms such as iTunes or Spotify, you can reach potential customers that may otherwise be difficult to target through traditional marketing channels.
You can use podcasts as an opportunity for self-promotion by mentioning upcoming events or special promotions that are relevant to your business. This helps generate additional interest from potential clients and drives more traffic back to your website or social media pages.
Additionally, many podcasts feature sponsorships or product placements which allow you to get paid for your content while also promoting other businesses that may be relevant to your listeners. Just remember that your core goal is not to make short-term ad revenue, because your podcast can do so much more for your business in the long term.
Bring Guests Onboard
Podcasting provides an easy opportunity for real estate agents to bring on guests from the industry that they may want to partner with in some capacity. Whether it’s another agent from a different firm or someone who specializes in wealth management, home staging, or architectural design, having them on your podcast allows them to get exposure while allowing you an easy way to provide them value. This could even lead to creating joint venture projects where both parties benefit financially!
Inviting someone to come on the show is a free and non-salesy way to have a conversation with someone you admire, want to learn from, or even want to partner with. Use LinkedIn to connect with potential guests in the industry and/or business leaders in your local area.
How To Start Your Real Estate Agent Podcast
Podcasts are an incredibly powerful tool for real estate agents as they provide multiple ways for agents to increase their visibility online while also building relationships with potential partners from within their own industry. Plus—it’s just plain fun! If you’re interested in starting a podcast of your own but don’t know where to start—check out Buzzsprout! They provide hosting services so all you need is a microphone and some content ideas and you’ll be up and running in no time!
- Podcast Hosting: Buzzsprout is a great podcast hosting software that we use at AgentDrive. They make it easy to publish on all kinds of platforms like Spotify and Apple Podcasts. It’s actually free to get started for 3 months, plus you receive $20 off a future paid plan with our link.
- Podcast microphone: Blue Yeti Microphone is our tried and tested pick for our own shows. It’s a simple USB microphone that has plenty of quality for new podcasters to get going quickly at an affordable price.
- Podcast camera (for video podcasts or vlogging): The OIEXI 4k Video Camera Camcorder for YouTube is a common pick, although admittedly we have less experience with it than the other recommendations.
- Lighting (for video podcasts or vlogging): You can keep lighting pretty simple when you first start, we like using something like the Elgato Key Light Air – Professional.
10 Top Real Estate Podcasts You Can Learn From
- “The Real Estate Guys” is a weekly radio show and podcast that covers a wide range of topics related to real estate investing.
- “The BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast” is a podcast focused on real estate investing, with a particular emphasis on residential real estate.
- “Real Estate Today Radio” is a daily radio show and podcast from the National Association of Realtors that covers the latest news and trends in the real estate industry.
- “The Real Estate Rookie” is another podcast from BiggerPockets aimed at helping first-time real estate investors navigate the world of real estate investing.
- “Smart Real Estate Coach” is a podcast focused on teaching listeners how to invest in real estate and build wealth through real estate investing.
- “Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow” is a podcast that provides tips and strategies for building passive income through real estate investing.
- “The Real Estate Investing Experience” is a podcast that features interviews with successful real estate investors and industry experts. It often focuses on how investors scaled up their real estate businesses and deal sizes.
- “The Tom Ferry Experience” is a podcast that covers a wide range of topics related to real estate agent training, including tips and tricks for growing your real estate business.
- “The Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast” is a podcast that provides tips and strategies for building wealth through real estate investing.
- “Real Estate Investing Unleashed” is a podcast that covers the latest news and trends in the real estate industry and provides coaching and support through training and resources that will help you achieve more in a short space of time as a real estate investor.
Real estate agent podcasts are one of the best ways for real estate agents to establish credibility, get free advertising, and have some fun while doing it! By creating engaging content and taking advantage of free and affordable tools, anyone can create their own successful podcast in no time at all. So if you’re looking for an effective way to make your mark in the real estate industry and cement your reputation as a go-to expert, what are you waiting for? Start recording today!