Realtors Property Resource has just released its 2017 Realtor Social and Digital Media Report which gives interesting insights into how agents are using social tools. While 76% said email is their most effective digital tool, 60% said they are also looking to invest more in social media in 2018.
Let’s have a closer look at the most interesting questions raised in the report.
How are agents using social and digital media in 2017?
1) Which are the most popular social media platforms among realtors?
Not surprisingly, Facebook is the ultimate leader, followed by LinkedIn and Twitter:
2) What is an average monthly social media budget?
Online advertising is appealing to any business because it allows to experiment and launch campaigns even with the tightest budget:
3) What content do agents post on social media?
Listings are a top priority of course but there are many other types of information to make your feed more diverse and engage more people:
4) And which content format works best for realtors?
Images still prevail but video can catch up soon:
5) What results do all of your social media efforts deliver?
Raising brand awareness is a major accomplishment:
6) What are the most effective digital media tools for realtors?
Apart from social media, there are other digital tools to use:
5) What results do all of your digital media efforts deliver?
Again, raising brand awareness is the top result followed by referrals:
To advance in a competitive real estate market, master social and digital media techniques as they are a key to building a thriving business.