Take it is writing: The name game on Instagram is to get more followers. Period! This platform is ideally the perfect one to grow other areas of your business as well. However, one of the best ways to make the most of Instagram to grow the traffic to your business is to make sure that your relationship with your followers continues off Instagram and into their inboxes. There are several reasons for it.
- Today’s business landscape is social media heavy and the best social media platform is Instagram because it has more active users as compared to other popular social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram. In fact, it has approximately 800 million active users on this platform which is significantly higher as compared to others.
- Moreover, email is still one of the most used and valuable ways to build long-lasting relationships with your users. This is because email will enable you to establish direct contact with the potential customers.
- Sending your users an email will guarantee that your message lands directly into their inboxes. This is much more effective than hoping they will see your post when they aimlessly scroll through their social media accounts.
- Add to that, the social platforms have the incredible power to make or break a marketing effort and this is why most business owners have a strong argument in favor of email marketing.
Therefore, if you are a business owner and till now you have not started making the best use of social media with your marketing campaign, it is high time you look around integrating Instagram with your email marketing efforts. Working perfectly in tandem, this approach will provide you with long-lasting and cost-effective results.
If you feel that this is something new to you and you do not have any idea how to go about it, then also you have nothing to worry because experts such as Gramista and others are out there ready to help you in this process in a great way.
The top priority
Make it a top priority to include Instagram in your email marketing campaigns. This will be especially helpful if you have tons of Instagram followers. This is because a lot of them may miss out on the chances to see your daily posts due to the new Instagram algorithm.
Once you have their email addresses you will be able to send emails containing important information such as:
- Regarding your brand
- New product launches
- Offers and announcements made
- Latest posts and
- Buying guide.
All these will be sent directly to their inboxes where these will stay secure till they open it and respond.
There are also a lot of other good reasons why generating more subscribers through your followers on Instagram is a high priority for almost all businesses today.
- Instagram happens to be the most engaging social platform beating the likes of Twitter and even the most socially-geared Facebook.
- According to research, it is found that about 2 to 7% of followers interact with the posts as compared to the meager 0.2% of followers engaging with each post on Twitter.
- It is also found that users tend to spend much longer on Instagram in comparison to any other social media platforms. That means you will get a more chance to connect to your followers and build a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with them.
Using the platform to the superpower email list
It needs some careful planning and attention to several important aspects of your business to ensure that your list building strategy is more productive. Here are a few key ways in which you can use the Instagram platform most successfully to superpower your email list.
- Firstly, you have to focus on the competitive nature of your followers to bring out the best results. If you can act accordingly then your posts on Instagram related to contests will get comments 64 times more and likes 3.5 times than those posts that do not contain any. That means you will be able to reach out to more people and use that power to build your email list.
- You can announce contests as well to increase engagement. Ask your Instagram followers to tag their friends in their comments and ask them to follow your brand. Reward them for their efforts to encourage them even more to participate.
- You can ask people to sign up to your email list rather than asking them to follow your account. This will help you to grow your email subscriber count. Even if you do not ask your followers to sign up it will surely increase the engagement level putting you ahead of the competition. You will be more visible to the new customers and then guide them towards your email list following other ways.
- Make sure that you involve your followers more by using more user-generated content. Use of UGCs is in rage at the moment which is a good way to share the photos and videos or even reviews of your customers. This is a surefire way to increase engagement. In fact, UGCs are considered as the digital version of word-of-mouth marketing.
- It is important that you incorporate strong calls to action so that your followers are more inclined to sign up to your email list. Use words like “sign-up,” “download,” and “register,” to boost conversion rates and to increase your email list. You can also put a call to action at the center and front of the Instagram bio as well.
- Make the best use of the power of Stories part from the pretty pictures as this is also a good way to connect with your audience which is more authentic as well. It will provide better scope for conversion than regular Instagram posts. In fact, using Instagram Stories is the in-the-moment thing to promote weekly newsletters.
Therefore, it is no secret that Instagram is the most engaging platform to promote your brand, reach new audiences to generate more leads to grow your email list.